*Please submit resumes to go...@itogix.com. Need Java Consultant with
Viryanet exp.*

 Baltimore, MD.

This is Constellation Energy, so we can definitely close this deal.  Please
try to keep the rate competitive, but send me the best people you have.

Previous Energy experience is always a plus.

Candidates will need to do an in person interview.

*Candidates should be GC/EAD/CITIZEN/H1 transfers  only*

*Information from the manager - *Underway is a project sponsored by BGE Home
to upgrade the current *Viryanet* software. *Viryanet*, is the current
mobile workforce management application used by BGE Home. The open contract
position will be responsible for rewriting custom developed services which
get installed into *Viryanet*, which are then registered within the
database. Role will include serving as the lead developer to conduct
analysis of all existing custom services and recode to conform with
newer *Java/WebSphere
Application Server* versions.

Candidates must have J2EE and Websphere Application Server, WSRP (Web
Services for Remote Portlets), SQL, and database experience (MSSQL and
Oracle), IBM MQ Series.

Thanks & Regards,

IT Logix