Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: COBOL Programmer

Location: NYC, NY (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Best rate:$30/Hr Best

Interview: F2F, after the initial phone interview.

Candidates must be local or nearby to NY!!

The successful candidate will:

  a.. Have 5+ years development experience - strong COBOL skills are essential
and some C is a plus.
  b.. Be willing to work hard and learn new systems
  c.. Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
  d.. Be able to contribute as a key team member
  e.. Have good oral and written skills

Desirable skills include:

  a.. i5/OS
  b.. CL
  c.. SQL
  d.. Multithreading
  e.. High-performance or real-time systems development
  f.. Architecture and design
  a.. Knowledge of securities trading  is a plus

Other useful skills include:

  a.. Java
  b.. C
  c.. Agile development methodologies