Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
Position: ECM Analyst/Documentum
Duration: Bellevue, WA(Need Local Only)
Duration: 6 Months
PLEASE SUBMIT ONLY LOCAL OR WHO CAN ATTEND F2F
Enterprise Content Management Specialist / Analyst Documentum
DESCRIPTION: This individual will work as an Analyst and provide expertise
surrounding Enterprise Content Management for the enterprise. They will work
closely with customers and various departments in the company to develop and
prioritize business requirements for information flow and content management
for the company's inter and intra net systems.
This person will lead the initiation of ECM projects, and be responsible for
initial project definition and scope, drafting high level business requirements
and design, and identifying where business processes need to evolve or be
The individual selected will also work closely with internal IT and external
technology providers (vendors) to ensure requirements are understood and met.
The client organization is a large, geographically dispersed enterprise, and
occasional travel may be required.
1) Analysis and design of content management solution.
2) Analysis, design, and modeling of proposed workflows and business processes
in support of content management.
3) Administration of content management solution
4) Coordination of ECM project activities with related supporting areas.
5) Management of issues that arise impacting the business areas
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE Required:
- Significant experience (1 to 3 years or more) working on ECM projects and
developing / re-engineering supporting business processes and workflow.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and needs through effective prioritization
and communication with business customers, while staying focused key business
priorities and strategic ECM initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially oral communication and
development of positive relationships with other areas.
- Administration expertise for content management applications. Candidate
should have 1 or more years experince in a hands on administration role, and
understanding of ECM administration from a technical and workflow perspective.
- Excellent skills with standard office productivity tools including MS Office,
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE Desired:
- Certification in IBMs Content Manager, Document Manager or WBI/WPS
- Five or more years experience focused on ECM and Business Process Automation
- Experience designing, implementing or administering enterprise class content
management solutions, preferably using IBMs product. -- Experience documenting,
modeling and automating business processes using MQ Workflow, WBI or WPS.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at