Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: QA Tester

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: Richardson, TX (Not Negotiable)

Rate: $35/hr

All skills are required, submit along with skill set matrix enclosed

3 openings!

Skill Experience Need :

1) Multitasking Intermediate Desired

2) Core end to end testing Intermediate Required

3) QuickTest Pro Intermediate Required

4) Test Director Intermediate Required

5) Testing Portal Intermediate Required

6) UNIX Environments Intermediate Required

7) Windows Intermediate Required

8) Software Testing Intermediate Required

9) Telegence CSM Application Intermediate Required (Mandatory)