Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP CRM consultant opportunity with one of my
client's in Omaha, NE headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com.

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented SAP CRM who has worked
in a utility industry(preferably deregulated) and implemented CRM 6.0 for
some of their business processes.  This is a 3 month project that will begin
ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Hi Partners,

Please find below urgent requirement and kindly send me suitable profiles

*Utility Industry is must to have*

Omaha, NE

SAP CRM Candidate

3 Month Contract to Hire

It is 3 month contract to hire with no fee for the hire.

 --- Required Skill Sets

1.      Must have good configuration knowledge of CRM 6.0 for master data,
products, and service orders

2.      Must have worked in a utility industry(preferably deregulated) and
implemented CRM 6.0 for some of their business processes

3.      Must have a good working knowledge of CRM 6.0 Web Client.

4.      Ability to make out of the box configuration changes to the CRM 6.0
Web Client screens for presentation.

5.      Knowledge of Integration with SD billing for work orders from an
utility context

6.      Quick Learner

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter