Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: TSM Incident/ Change Analyst
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Bloomington, IL
Rate: $40/hr

Task Description (The work this resource will be expected to accomplish)

    a.. Knowledge of and work experience with Network support (Broad Knowledge
which includes Windows 2000 & 2003)
    b.. Strong knowledge of and work experience with the Windows 2000 Server
    c.. Strong knowledge of and work experience with the Windows XP operating
    d.. Strong knowledge of and work experience with Tivoli Storage Management
(TSM) as it pertains to working with, troubleshooting, and optimizing TSM
server configurations
    e.. Strong knowledge of and work experience with backup and restore
procedures and configurations for workstations or servers that backup to the
TSM server
Responsibilities (Including but not to)

    a.. Problem ownership and tracking
    b.. Isolate problem cause
    c.. Involve appropriate people
    d.. Identify the problem solution alternatives
    e.. Recommend and implement a course of action
    f.. Implement the selected solution
    g.. Close or escalate the problem to defect status
    h.. Document solutions for future reference
    i.. Ensure knowledge is transferred to Incident Management for future
    j.. Analyze trends for automation or root cause fix and communicate them to
customers and other Problem Management areas
    k.. Support of Incident Management
    l.. Report generation