*Hope you are doing well!!!!*
*Please Send me the suitable profiles to *
*With **rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.*
*Position: Siebel CRM
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Bloomington, IL** **
Rate: $40/hr** (Not Negotiable)***
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Provide technical support and analysis on infrastructure related
projects and for the production environment.
Develop recommendations or solutions for upgrades, improvements,
and strategies to ensure client has a stable, available, and protected
Research and consult with resources and industry experts to
ensure the effectiveness and efficiencies of client's infrastructure.
Monitor, capacity plan, measure, and test new products and
services being installed on the infrastructure.
Assist in supporting new infrastructure products or modules of
Develop and maintain infrastructure documentation such as design
specifications, user manuals, technical manuals, and methodology
documentation related to all environments.
Coordinate any activities, tasks, or efforts that could impact
our technical infrastructure.
Siebel CRM Level 3 Technical Support.
Provide needed support for Siebel CRM product for critical
contact center customers Enterprise-wide. Also, be willing to be available
Implementing Siebel CRM for internal/external facing contact
Experience and skills needed:
· Server Type Ownership skill for contact center application product
suite Nice to have
· Ability to develop, implement, and maintain client and/or third
party products for enterprise use in incident and change management.
· Client/server computing and web development is essential.* *
· Siebel CRM 7.8 product experience Must have.
· Siebel Financial Services skills:
· Configuration (i.e. Multi-value groups, Picklists, Enterprise
Business Components) Must have
· Siebel Tools Must have* *
· Enterprise Integration Manager (EIM) Must have* *
· Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Must have* *
· Siebel Workflow Must have* *
· Server Administration Must have* *
· eScript Must have* *
· Siebel Communication Server/CTI Nice to have* *
· General technical skills:* *
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Must have* *
· Microsoft IIS 6.0 Nice to have* *
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Nice to have* *
· HTML, XML development skills Must have* *
· Object Oriented development skills Must have* *
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
|Office: 1 – 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 250|
Fax: 732 – 907 – 1174 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at