Jersy.  I have three  new spots for Cognos developer with one of my client's
in Columbus, OH headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented Cognos Developer with
some Java experience and Data warehouse design and dimensional modeling.  This
is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

*We are looking for 3 COGNOS Developers with Java in Columbus, OH.  *

*Cognos Data Warehousing/Java*

Data warehouse design and dimensional modeling
Recent Hands on experience with Cognos 8
Experience with Informatica ETL
Excellent attitude and work ethic
Portal 6.x configuration? Page Layout, Theme etc
JSF guru
JSR 168 guru
JSF/Portal code standardization & optimization experience

 Have a good day and time ahead.

Rate: Open

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter