Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: J.D. Edwards Financial Systems Support Analyst (Functional)
Duration :6+ Months

Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
Rate: $45/HR

Purpose: Provide day-to-day support of THE COMPANY financial systems through a
combination of hands-on JDE experience and ability to learn and support other
finance applications specific to the company.

.              Provide hands on day to day support of all the company Financial
Systems including, but not limited to JDE v 8.12.

.              Partner with business areas to understand and prioritize
information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.

.              Sustain business users' processes as they relate to supported

.              Develop new business processes. Modify existing systems to
improve business unit productivity. Recognize and document business process
gaps and propose improvements.

.              Support the implementation of system enhancements and new
systems through the project life cycle.

.              Lead user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess
user needs, recommend and implement changes.

.              Develop specifications for system changes and coordinates the
systems development life cycle.

.              Responsible for analysis, design, testing, system documentation
and user training.

.              Manage business-related process issues as they relate to
supported applications.

.              Maintain and manage data in a timely manner.

.              Investigate data discrepancies. Detect and resolve application

.              Assess impact of new releases of software on current procedures.
Test and implement new releases or patches. Manage the upgrade process in
accordance with project methodologies.

.              Participate and execute project and routine tasks.

.              Define and document business reporting requirements. Design and
develop business reports.

.              Provide user support pertaining to financial systems and
pro-actively resolve user requirements

.              Maintain vendor accountability for product functionality.
Document "bugs" and submit new system requirements to vendor for product

General Qualifications:

.              Familiar with GL, AP/AF, Fixed assets and international

.              Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving.

.              Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation.

.              Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.

.              Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Information Technology.
Preference will be given for candidate with both.

Specific Functional Requirements:

.              Hands on knowledge of Foreign Currency companies and transactions

.              Prefer candidates with following system exposures (One or more):
J.D. Edwards V8.12, OutlookSoft

.              Very good understanding of ERP applications.

.              Ability to analyze the data and data structures, including cubes.

.              Ability to work with several Finance users and help them resolve
system /process issues as they occur.

.              Three to six years of experience or the equivalent combination
of education and experience with financial and accounting systems, forecasting
and asset valuation systems.

.              Strong knowledge in MS office tools specifically Excel, Access
and MS Project.

.              Good understanding of Databases specifically SQL Server.

.              Good understanding of interfaces, integrations and process flows.