Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Sharepoint Project Manager
Duration: 12 Months

Location: Hopewell, NJ
Rate: $55-60/HR

Need GC/ US Citizens/ EAD..

H1's is workable but We need perfect resume for this requirement..

Requirements/Basic Qualifications:

. 5 -10 years IT experience
. Thorough knowledge of SharePoint and experience in large scale SharePoint
. ITIL certification preferred
. Possesses excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills to
interact with all levels of the corporation.
. Experience managing multiple vendors in the delivery of service
. Bachelor degree in Computer Science with a MBA or consummate experience
. Previous service management or project management experience
. Analyzes, develops, presents service alternatives and defends recommendations
to gain commitment.
. Willingly modifies strategy and direction in response to changes in the
. Actively seeks the opinions and perspectives of individuals with different
backgrounds and perspectives
. Creates new and innovative ways of doing things, demonstrates flexibility,
open-mindedness, and adaptability a rapidly changing environment.