Need Only US Citizen/GC/EAD

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position : Web Security / Site Minder Admin
Duration: 6+ Months

Location: Princeton Area, NJ (Need Local Only)

Local Candidates Only

Need Only US Citizen/GC/EAD

Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
. Responsible for administration of the SiteMinder system
. Create / modify SiteMinder policies, realms, rules, and responses
. Apply vendor-released software patches as needed
. Help diagnose authentication problems and troubleshooting issues in all
. Integrate vendor hosted applications, via affiliation agents or SAML, and
interact with external vendors

. Significant experience in analyzing SiteMinder server logs and identifying
problems with authentication and authorization
. Familiarity with common Unix/Linux utilities (netstat, top tools, iostat,
vmstat etc.), diagnostic and monitoring tools
. Knowledge of LDAP, AD, Apache, Tomcat, and IIS