Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
POSITION: PROGRESS DEVELOPER
LOCATION: FRAMINGHAM, MA (Need Local Only)
BILL RATE: $40-$45/HR [BEST]
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
MUST interview in-person in MA!!
Progress Software developer for two of our top initiatives is needed. These
projects extend the capabilities and stability of our custom applications.
While one initiative is intended to drive revenue and margin, the other is
focused on a Progress platform upgrade from version 8 to version 10. These
exciting initiatives will directly contribute to our 2009 goals, while
providing the applicant with invaluable insight into the dynamic Contract
business unit within this Fortune 500 Company. You will be part of this
innovative, award-winning I.S. Organization, reporting directly to an I.S.
* Design, Develop and Test applications written in Progress Software version 8
and version 10
* Lead and be accountable for timely delivery of quality technical artifacts
(design, code, reviews, testing, LOE's, documentation, etc.)
* Understand business goals, advise and implement high-quality system and
* Collaborate with IT peers including various application teams, Quality
Management, Project Management Organization, support groups, vendors and
* Champion the value of enterprise services and strive to build and deploy
* Prioritize workload, ensuring service-level agreements are met
* Adherence and compliance to the proven and established System Development
Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as I.S. best practices, policies and procedures
* track and report effort and provide weekly status update to manager
* Mentor junior associates
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related discipline. Masters is a
* 6+ years work experience, developing on the Progress Software platform (v8,
* strong application design skills
* experience working within a formal SDLC process
* excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
* ability to multitask, contribute to multiple concurrent projects
* responsiveness to support activities
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at