Please Send me the suitable profiles to

8+ Months

Scottsdale, AZ
Rate: $40/hr (Need Local Only)

We are currently searching for a Senior SQL DBA.

The DBA will be upgrading databases from SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005.

*Must be familiar with SQL Server 2000 and 2005 and preferably SQL Server 2008.

*Experience in handling multiple upgrade, migration and consolidation type
projects at one time.

*Minimum 5 years SQL Server database administration experience.

*Windows Systems Administration knowledge.

*Must have a combination of technical and project lead skills.
*Experience handling large databases (200 GB to terabyte range).

*Must be a self-starter with strong leadership traits

*Must be detail oriented and be willing to keep in-depth documentation.

*Must be able to communicate clearly via email, phone and in person. (Many
contacts are remote.)

*Must be able to meet aggressive deadlines with minimal supervision.

*The DBA must possess good communication skills, as he/she will be working with
application and business teams responisble for the systems supported by the

*The DBA is expected to be proficient in both SQL Server 2000 and 2005.
**Contract to the end of 2009