Need Local Only

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Java developers with Medical background

Location:  Cincinnati, OH (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ Months

Best rate: $45/Hr Best

Phone interview.

Principal Responsibilities:

1. Develop, maintain and support production applications using Java and J2EE
technologies.

2. Perform senior programming assignments for diverse and complex project tasks
in Unix and Windows environments.

3. Contribute to the focus and effectiveness of the development team; tracking
issues to resolution, monitoring the effectiveness of tasks, and providing
status to the team lead.

4. Develop software independently as well as under direction from development
team leads and other members of the team.

5. Maintain and debug existing application code.

6. Generate design specifications and code to conform to specifications.

7. Work with project manager to define work breakdown and provides effort
estimates for tasks.

8. Participate in design and code reviews.

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:

1. Candidate must be a senior-level engineer capable of working independently
and in teams, and effectively prioritizing tasks and responsibilities.

2. Proven design, debugging, and programming skills using Java and J2EE
technologies.

3. Experience with Swing and client applications a plus.

4. Experience with Web Services (client and server) a plus.

5. Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.

6. Competent in developing accurate estimates and risk assessments

7. Strong object design orientation

8. Demonstrated ability to document design and coding decisions

Qualifications:

1. BS of Computer Science or equivalent experience.

2. Minimum six (6) years experience in software development cycle:
requirements, design, implementation, QA, documentation and maintenance.

3. Four (4) years of experience with custom application software development
using Java.

4. Three (3) years experience using Java technologies