Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: OCS Messaging Administrator
Duration: 6+ Months

Location: New York, NY
Rate: $50/hr

* Implementation of Messaging/OCS (Office Communication Server)
* Monitoring and analyzing the Messaging systems/OCS to ensure 100% uptime
operational availability
* Implementation and maintenance of disaster recovery solutions
* Maintaining documentation of processes, procedures, troubleshooting guides
and change management logs

* Strong expertise (3+years) in Messaging systems (OCS*Office Communication
Server or LCS*Live Communication Server)
* Expertise in Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007 (to include monitoring,
clustering, --backup/restore, and attached storage)
* Expertise with Active Directory and DNS
* Strong understanding of message routing technologies
* Experience with SMTP gateway tools and appliances is preferred
* Experience with anti-spam technologies
* Understanding of Outlook Web Access (OWA)
* Strong knowledge of Windows 2000, 2003 and XP
* Strong planning and analysis skills
* Strong documentation skills
* Strong understanding of MS Office Suite
* Strong understanding of email clients

* Experience with UNIX
* Troubleshooting and/or training for user support team
* Experience in Blackberry Enterprise Server