Need Only GC/EAD/US Citizen

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Web Application Engineer - Senior
Duration: 5+ Months

Location: Hopewell, NJ
Rate: ALAP

Submit GC/EAD/US Citizen

Pharmaceutical industry experience is a BIG Plus!!!

Locals Only

* Develop solutions using Web Services (WSDL/SOAP/REST/WS-Stack WS-Security
WS-Addressing - WebMethods), Java (J2EE/EJB/JAX-RPC/JNDI), Oracle (PL/SQL), XML
(DOM/SAX/Schema/XSLT), Hibernate and other frameworks
* Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed
architecture, and design
* Responsible for the systems architecture, scalability, reliability, and
performance
* Develop and deliver quality applications on-time and on-budget and execution
against project plans and delivery commitments
* Develop quality Java Web Services that calls other Web Services, Java and
Oracle objects, test, document, and maintain code
* Complete deliverables on-time with a minimal technical supervision

To be considered for this role, the candidate must meet the following
requirements:
* 7-10+ years of overall development experience and 3+ years of enterprise
software experience building web services
* Experience with large distributed applications and building/operating highly
available systems
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithm, enterprise systems, and
synchronous, asynchronous architectures
* Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design issues.
WebMethods ESB expertise a plus
* Core competencies in Java (J2EE/EJB/JAX-RPC/JNDI), Oracle (PL/SQL), Web
Services (WSDL/SOAP/REST/WS-Stack WS-Security WS-Addressing - WebMethods), XML
(DOM/SAX/Schema/XSLT)
* Strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
* Strong experience implementing SOA components using transaction management
and persistence using lightweight frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
* Working experience with UNIX, Linux, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic and generic SOA
stack and tools
* Results oriented with a delivery focus, especially in the areas of writing
high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code
* Works well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team
solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working with Rational ClearCase

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.