Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Siebel Business Analyst with Call Center experience

Duration: 12 Months
Location: New York, NY
Rate: $50/hr

Our client is seeking a results oriented and creative Business Analyst for a
multi-phase Siebel upgrade and legacy system data migration.

The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of IT experience and have been involved
with at least 1 Siebel Call Center implementation.

To be considered for this position you have built multiple business
cases/business requirement documents for a Siebel implementation/upgrade, and
also have excellent communication skills that can be articulated at both the
technical and functional level.

Other necessary requirements:
5 years of experience working in a Business Analyst role.
Ability to collaborate with data designers, ETL developers, and report
History of successful Siebel CRM rollouts/enhancement projects.
Ability to understand business requirements and transfer them into easy to use
software applications.