Jersy.  I have a new spot for SAP HR Functional opportunity with one of my
client's in San Jose, CA headquarters. Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented SAP HR functional
opportunity who would be involved in who can handle all SAP HR areas. mid
realization phase.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below
is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

back to me asap.

Full Name:

Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

It’s a replacement project

Skill - HR -PA, OM, BN functional

Req Type - Contract

Start - 3/30/2009

Duration - 3 Month(s)

Location - San Jose, CA (CA, USA) – Looking for local resource

Number of Consultants - 1

Expenses - No

Notes - BN - Benefits Administration; HCM - Human Capital Management; OM -
Organizational Management; PA - Personnel Administration; PD - Personnel
Development; GEN - Training & Event Mgmt Need a Senior HR consultant who can
handle all SAP HR areas. mid realization phase.

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101

South Plainfield, NJ 07080