Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Java Architect with Tivoli

Location: Austin, TX

Duration: 5 Months

Ø       Develop detailed architecture for the Enterprise Application projects,
specifically Integrated Children's Eligibility (ICE), as well as the EA
architecture initiatives to enable a comprehensive 'end-state' solution for
Eligibility Services.

Ø       Define and document the Architecture for the integration of the various
Eligibility Support Technologies and TIERS (Texas Integrated Eligibility
Redesign System).

Ø       Review technical requirements and technical design document created by
various business analyst teams, development teams and vendor organizations.
Create technical requirements documents, as required.

Ø       Work with software, services and other vendors to understand technology
evolution and integrate into HHSC-EA architecture

Ø       Collaborate with all stakeholders to define architecture principles and
standards in general as well as specific to each application system or external
entity, as required.

Ø       Work directly with technical project managers, project architects,
web/java developers, database developers, and system administrators to complete
tasks and deliverables.

Ø       Analyze systems for performance bottlenecks and submit a report
describing solutions for better performance such as tuning opportunities or
alternate solution options.

Ø       Provide technical support for performance and integration testing and
implementation efforts.

Ø       Attend program design, coding and test walk-through meetings and
deliver report regarding adherence to technical standards and customer

Ø       Other duties as assigned.