Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Biztalk Application Support

Issaquah, WA

3+ months

Should be more of a Support than Development

Analysts experienced in BizTalk 2006, more on the administrative and support
side verses the developer side. The main responsibility is Level 3 production
support. BizTalk is going to be on boarded to the "Phoenix" domain, so
experience in Phoenix is a necessity. This will require configuration and
set-up knowledge of BizTalk. Help is needed to ensure a new application is on
boarded to UAT and then Production. This includes the ability to document,
train and perform the actual steps needed.

Required Skills:

Application Support