*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*

*Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) Resource –*

* Healthcare Client - Golden Valley, MN - 6+ Months – *

*Contract - 9555 - US Citizen / Greencard / TN Visa / EAD*

* *

**Location: Golden Valley, MN
Duration: 6+ Months

Resource Type - IT Contractor to Hire

Individual will be supporting the TAM Infrastructure team within OptumHealth
- Care Solutions in all areas relating to the design, documentation and
maintenance of our production and non-production environments.

Tasks will include:
- Monitor internal OptumHealth Request Center queue for new requests
- PROMPT / Project requirements gathering
- Provide technical designs and solutions for PROMPTs, projects and other
work requests
- Document, new or upgraded application and solution installations
- PROMPT / Project requirements gathering
- Project management for limited scope IT Infrastructure projects
- Create requests within UHG-IT PROMPT system as needed
- Create requests within the UHG-IT USR/ITG systems as needed
- Liaison with UHG-IT resources to resolve issues related to our requests
- Monitor internal user-request system queue for ad-hoc requests
- Create weekly status summaries for all TAM managed PROMPTS / projects
- Update TAM SharePoint site with weekly summary information

Thanks & Regards,

IT logix