Need Only GC/Citizens/EAD

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: Java Developer with AMDOCS Required - GC/Citizens/EAD

Location: Kirkland, WA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $50/hr - $54/hr

Need Only GC/Citizens/EAD

Job Description:

Interview process: Phone screen with Sr. Java Dev and Manager.

Key Amdocs 7.5 products
-          Amdocs Ordering (OMS)
-          Amdocs Product Catalog
-          Amdocs Self Service (AMSS)
-          Amdocs CRM

Secondary Amdocs 7.5 products being used
-          Amdocs Subscriber Resource Manager
-          Amdocs Activation Manager
-          Amdocs Billing

Skill set requirements
-          Extensive knowledge of Amdocs Product Catalog and account structure
(Ordering & CRM products) data models.
-          Experience with interfaces into the Amdocs products listed above
with special focus on AMSS, OMS, and Product Catalog.
-          Experience with providing technical direction to a development
group.
-          An effective communicator.
-          Senior Java developer with Spring, ORM

Past experience
-          Worked for Amdocs development or professional services groups in the
key products above, and/or
-          Worked as a developer for an organization that implemented an
ordering web site interfacing into Amdocs.