Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Project Manager with Telecom Experience

Location: Pleasanton, CA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Our customer is looking for an experienced Telecom Project Manager who has
Construction Management experience. The project will be focused on a UTMS

Primary Responsibilities:

. Interface with Turnkey Vendor to maintain and build schedule

. Track Site build process

. Work closely with Financial Analyst and Program Manager for report UMTS
Financial reports

. Track POs per site in order to keep the budget under control

. Resolve with Turnkey Vendor and team member sites difficult to build

. Obtain cabinet report from Turnkey Equipment Engineer and submit forecast
cabinets required for integration

. Track initial scoping schedule

. Create and maintain schedule trackers

. The candidate must have Construction Management experience

. Good Communication Skills for both written and verbal

. Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint