Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: VOIP Tester
Location: Middletown, NJ
Duration: 10+ Month Contract

Rate: $45/hr (Not Negotiable)

Note: Need Full SSN...Don't submit candidates who have been submitted to AT&T
in the last 7 Days...

Project Description:

Advanced Business VOIP Service Tester

Job Description:

Design test cases from requirements sources, design and implement test lab
environment, interact with vendors to resolve MRs.

Qualifications:  1) Voice Service / Product Testing Expert Required 2) SIP /
H.323 Protocols Expert Required 3) Layer 2/3 IP Networking Expert Desired 4)
Verbal / Written communications Expert Required 5) SIP / RTP Trace Tools Expert