Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

BACK FILL POSITION. GREAT CHANCES OF CLOSING!!

Position: Weblogic Administrator

Location: Dallas, Texas(Need Only Locals)

Duration: 6 Months

Best rate: $50-52/Hr Best

In-Person interview may be required!! CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO TX!!

This is our backfill.

Looking for Weblogic, IIS Web Server Administration that has taken place on the
UNIX and/or Windows platform

Administers multiple Web Servers and Web Server Infrastructures on Windows and
UNIX.

Provides requirements, design, implementation planning, and implementation of
web server environments and operation of Internet, Extranet, and Intranet
service points.

Hardware and software support for Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers.

1. Plan, implement, and maintain support of Microsoft, Weblogic, Apache, and
Tomcat infrastructure.
2. Multi-platform support including software installation, configuration, and
troubleshooting on Windows/Intel operating systems.
3. Maintain server communication operations between web server sites.
4. Ensure optimization and tuning of server, file systems, capacity planning
and appropriate replication.
5. Maintain and administer normal backup and recovery procedures.
6. Administration and support of network including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS,
and WINS software.
7. Provide content migration and management in conjunction with standard change
procedures.
8. Recommends and implements modifications to the server environment, including
troubleshooting and replacement of faulty system hardware for HP/Compaq
Proliant servers.
9. Monitors and proactively responds to inbound and outbound system situations.
10. Assists the Disaster Recovery Team in development, implementation, and
disaster testing.
11. Provides 1st and 2nd level support by troubleshooting connectivity related
to distributed systems and host environments.
12. Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future
design, performance, and capacity management with other operating organizations
such as Systems Management and Applications Development.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.