Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Data Modeler

Location: St. Louis, MO (NEED LOCAL ONLY)

Duration: 6 Month Contract

Rate: ALAS

Role is Senior Application Data Designer - the do"ers of the architecture.

Senior Application Data Designer

Specific responsibilities will include:

Development and maintenance of conceptual, logical and physical data models.

Work with business analyst and subject matter experts to understand
informational requirements.

Investigate source systems to locate and understand existing subject areas
across TPS.

Adhere to data architecture standards and strategies for designing solutions

Develop data migration strategies.

Develop impact analysis for database changes including software development
change estimates.

Communicate data requirements to the development team and other stakeholders

Required Skills:

B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.

The candidate must possess the following technical experience:

5+ years as a Data Architect or Data Modeler within IT project environments.

Full project life-cycle from requirements gathering to testing.

Experience in design techniques for OLTP, data warehouse, and data mart design.

Experience in data modelling and data architecture principles.

Experience in RDBMS technologies - Oracle and SQL Server.

Experience in using tools such as Erwin, PowerDesigner, or Qdesigner.

Understanding/experience in working within an iterative development

Desired Skills:

Experience with Power Designer.

Experience working in an agile development process.

Experience with database refactoring and agile database techniques.

Desired skills/education/experience/attributes (ideal candidate):

Candidates who succeed in this fast paced dynamic environment excel in the
following competencies:

Functional Competency: Demonstrates broad knowledge of functional skills. Has
the ability to perform at a high level of accomplishment and willingness to
learn new technologies and practices.  The ideal candidate will be a skilled,
creative problem solver, independent of any specific technology.

Team Orientation: Works cooperatively with others. Encourages participation.
Values the contribution of all team members.

Results Orientation: Fosters a sense of urgency, identifies and overcomes
obstacles. Balances the big picture with day-to-day activities/issues for their
technology. Persistent in the pursuit of results.

Communication: Creates an environment that fosters open, frank communication.
Clearly expresses oneself orally and in writing. Listens carefully, solicits
other opinions.