Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Embedded Systems Developer

Location: Seattle, WA

Duration: 3-4 Months

Best rate: ALAP

In-Person interview may be required!!

Job Description:

3+ years of software development experience

Recent UI design and development experience in Microsoft embedded environments

Windows Mobile 6.x or Windows CE 5.x environment

C#/.NET Compact Framework (and optionally C++/Win32) frameworks

Windowless, Owner-drawn, and Custom Controls development

Platform Invocation Services (P/Invoke), Component Object Model (COM) Interop

DirectDraw and/or OpenGL ES graphics

Development experience with current generation Windows Mobile handsets (i.e.
HTC, Sony-Ericsson)

Development experience in one or more of the following environments:

Embedded Linux