*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*
Programming and Analysis
*Bill Rate Range*
75247 (DALLAS, Texas)
IPCC Enterprise Script Developer (Subject Matter E
(What project will the contractor be working on?)
Assignment is in Dallas.
Design, implement, and test contact center scripts for the IP Contact Center
(IPCC) Enterprise instance in Dallas, TX.
(What will the contractor do on that project?)
Work will be done on-site in Dallas, TX.
Will be responsible for developing, testing, and deploying call center
applications on the IPCC environment.
Will be fluent in ICM and CVP scripting.
Should have Java coding skills so as to develop interfaces from CVP to the
back end systems.
Self motivated and must work with little guidance, however, balancing this
with communication and keeping management informed about progress and status
of deployments and maintenance issues.
The following skills are not required: However, applicants with this
experience should be considered before applicants that lack this experience
Verint Call Recording
Blue Pumpkin Workforce Management
Any candidate submitted must be a U. S. Citizen.
Skill Experience Need
1) Communication skills (Written and Verbal) Expert Required
2) 5 years specialized Call Center experience Expert Required
3) 5 years general Information Technology experience Expert Desired
4) Java Programming Experience Intermediate Desired
5) 3 Years of Cisco IPCC Enterprise experience Intermediate Required
6) U.S. citizen (THIS IS REQUIRED Expert Required
7) 2 Years of Cisco CVP experience Expert Required
8) Verint Call Recording, Blue Pumpkin Work force Intermediate Desired
9) management, and iNova Readerboards Intermediate Desired
10) 2 Years of ICM experience Expert Required
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at