*****Need Green Cards or Citizens ONLY!!*****

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Senior Release Management Engineer

Location: San Francisco, CA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 3-12+ Months

Best rate: $42/Hr Best

Local Bay Area Candidates only please. F2F after telephonic round is a MUST!!

Green Cards or Citizens ONLY!!

This is supposed to be a year long contract but need to get additional funding
after the end of May

An individual will be part of Software Configuration and Release Management
group to support geographically dispersed development teams across multiple
environments and various software technologies. The ideal candidate is a
Release Engineer, Subject Matter Expert with Software Build and Release
Management methodologies, hands-on experience creating and managing the various
development and build platforms, and deployment strategies. He/she is
detail-oriented, organized and focused with ability to prioritize his/her
workload and lead other team members. Support release efforts, guided by
governing Policies and Procedures (P & P) in effect.

Maintain build environments and build history. Provide administrative and
technical support not limited to installation of software patches,
trouble-shoot problems, attend to performance tuning; provide software
configuration, perform failure analysis, architecture and migrations.

Perform other administrative and technical duties as directed by manager.

5+ years general SCM experience with at least 3 years experience with ANT build
scripts, Maven, Perl, development/integration experience in J2EE environment.
Experience with Oracle, Unix, NT, and Java/J2EE, WAS, MS-IIS.

Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, SCM practices along with
Software Build and Release Management methodologies.

Hands-on experience with enterprise level systems for large organizations.
Strong ability to successfully manage concurrent deliverables on time and with
quality within fast-paced environment and under deadlines. Substantial
experience to support parallel development environments in support of multi
project development and interdependencies.

High degree of professionalism to address and resolve end-user issues.
Experience in providing follow-up to customer base in timely and quality
manner. Excellent oral and written communications are required.

BS/BA in Computer Science or an equivalent combination of training and