Please Send me the suitable profiles to

.Net Developer

3+ Months

Gaithersburg, MD

Rate: $30/HR

Silver light exp is required

Mid-level developer who is good with ASP.net (preferably C#) and is good with
basic SQL 2005 operations.  Candidate needs someone to code the nuts and bolts,
so they'd be responsible for interpreting the documentation, following our
coding standards, doing quality work, and providing me status reports which Ill
kick back to the client on a predetermined schedule.  Since they'd be in front
of the client, communication skills are important.