Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SAP SRM opportunity with one of my client's in  British
Columbia, Canada headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented SAP SRM who would be
involved in To complete the design, configuration and rollout of
'procure-to-pay" functionality which will consist of web-based procurement
(e-procurement) capability for the purchase of goods and services and
accounts payable automation for the verification and payment of those goods
and services.  This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an
overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

This is our current SAP resource need.

Need a Senior SAP SRM consultant for designing, configuration and rollout of
procure-to-pay functionality and Accounts Payable automation.

Location: British Columbia, Canada

Requirement: Must have done a similar projects in recent past with public
sector organization in Canada. At least 5 years of working experience in
Canada.

Start Date: May 2009

Duration: 9 months

*SCOPE OF WORK*:

   - To complete the design, configuration and rollout of 'procure-to-pay"
   functionality which will consist of web-based procurement (e-procurement)
   capability for the purchase of goods and services and accounts payable
   automation for the verification and payment of those goods and services.

   - E-procurement functionality to be based on SAP's Supplier Relationship
   Management (SRM) software.

   - Automated work flow capability to be implemented in SAP for all
   required approvals of requisitions and purchase orders related to the
   acquisition of goods and services.

   - Digital scanning of paper invoices and automated uploading of invoice
   detail into SAP to support invoice processing in Accounts Payable.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID

ii.

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

Configuration