Urgent ------Crystal Reports with oracle 10g -------Must be local to
MN------for Direct Client

Please send the resumes only on s...@cy-tec.com

Crystal Reports Developer

Local to MN ------Minnetonka, MN

3+ Months Contract

HOT ONE!!!!.  I need a true ROCK STAR for this position.. we have 4
consultants in this group currently.  Minnetonka, MN.  Duration is 3 +
months.  Rate is $47/hr.

MUSTS: *Local, 10/10 COMMUNICATION SKILLS*.  *Strong ORACLE database skills
creating views and subreports*.  *Crystal 11 is a must*, as is *Oracle 10g*.
Face to face interview only - please only submit locals!!  start within a
week, once background clears.

Crystal Developer: Additionally, we need another Crystal developer to write
Crystal reports for those schedules. We are using Crystal Enterprise 11. The
specific skillset needed here is a resource who is experienced and capable
of creating database views (Oracle 10g) and is good at creating subreports
in Crystal.

Thanks and Regards

Syed Muzaffer Ali

CyberTec Inc