Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Oracle DBA opportunity with one of my client's in
Spring Valley, NY headquarters.

In short, my client is a looking for a very talented Sr. Oracle DBA with
strong Retek 11 & 12  who would be involved in Oracle 10g  installation,
configuration, upgrade and troubleshooting experience as well as extensive
hands-on experience with performance tuning in a Retek Data Warehouse (RDW).
This is a 6 month project that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the
position for you to review.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

explore this further.

I need a Sr. Oracle/Retek DBA for a client in Spring Valley, NY.

The project is 6 months and starts May 1, 2009.

Ideally, I need a Sr. Oracle DBA with strong Retek 11 &12 experience.

The resource will have Oracle 10g  installation, configuration, upgrade and
troubleshooting experience as well as extensive hands-on experience
with performance
tuning in a Retek Data Warehouse (RDW). The resource must have
Oracle Retail/Retek RDM, RMS, SIM, RDW, RMS, RDF, etc.  experience and
Oracle R12 applications experience  is  also essential.

back to me asap.

Full Name:
Location:

Relocation:
Best Number:
E-mail ID:
Total IT Exp.:

 US Exp.:
Availability:
When you have finished your last project :
Best time for interview :
Visa status :
Do you have any other interviews or any expected confirmations? :
Pay Rate:
Have you been submitted before for this position? :
Have you been submitted before for this client? :
Any plans going to India in coming days (H1) :

Cheers,

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter

TRUSTEK, INC