Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for Supply Chain Event Management opportunity with one of
my client's in PA headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented Supply Chain Event
Management  with 2+ years functional experience with SAP Supply Chain Event
Management version 5.0 or higher.  This is a 6 month project that will begin
5/11/09.  Below is an overview of the position for you to review.

explore this further.

Looking for an IT resource with the following experience to be available
beginning 5/11/09:

   - 3+ years functional experience with SAP Supply Chain Event Management
   - 2+ years functional experience with SAP Supply Chain Event Management
   version 5.0 or higher
   - Ability to effectively communicate with IS and Business team members

Resource will be required to:

   - Lead discussions during blueprinting design sessions to explain the
   capabilities of SAP Supply Chain Event Management
   - Match software capabilities with client’s business requirements to
   design an optimal system solution
   - Produce functional specifications with minimal direction
   - Design unit and integration test cases in Mercury Quality Center to
   exercise system and eliminate defects

The duration of this assignment is expected to be 4-5 months and requires
working from PA.

Please send me resumes of your two best qualified people by COB 4/20/09.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Supply Chain event managment

Supply Chain Event Management version 5.0

Mercury Quality Center

Designing business requiremetns

Rohit Shetty

Technical Recruiter