*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.*

We have an immediately available 8 month contract in Atlanta, Ga, for a
Peoplesoft Administrator with one of our client.

The person should have been a Peoplesoft Administrator for 5 to 7 years and
should be skilled in the latest Peopletools, Unix, Windows, and Oracle. The
person should have experience in installing variety of Peoplesoft and
non-Peoplesoft components, experience with Integration broker (ideal),
trouble shooting complex problems, Peoplesoft migrations, providing on-call
support, Java(ideal), Interface and reporting architecture.

*Primary Skill: Technology Architecture - Service Oriented Architecture

*Years Experience: 5+ years

Thanks & Regards,

IT Logix