Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for .Net consultant opportunity with one of my client's in
Long Isalnd, NY headquarters.  Please revert to ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is for a very talented .Net consultant  who has
extensive experience with Foxpro/Visual Foxpro.  This is a long term project
that will begin ASAP.  Below is an overview of the position for you to

explore this further.

.Net/Foxpro Developer, 7+(minimum) months, Long Island, NY, 55/hr

This project is converting FoxPro to .Net, if that’s not on the resume, then
don't submit the candidate.

*     FoxPro/ Visual FoxPro

*     HTML

*     Crystal Reports

*     4+ years hands on experience with .NET Framework (1.X, 2.0 and 3.5) -

*     SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL Reporting Services and SQL DTS Packages and
Relational Database Theory

*     Visual Studio .NET (2005, 2008)Full software development life cycle
experience in a large corporate setting SharePoint 2007

*     Experience with SharePoint Server 2007 Workflow desirable.

*     Microsoft Office Visio

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

FoxPro conversion to .Net

Visual Foxpro

Crystal reports

.Net Framework