Hi,

Jersy.   Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.

Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.

I have a new spot for SQL Server 2005 DBA opportunity with one of my
client's Birmingham, Alabama headquarters.  Please revert to
ro...@trustek.com

In short, my client is looking for a very talented SQL Server 2005 DBA who
would be working with a team of Java developers, and client needs a strong
resource that will keep the Java team in line with what functionality should
be in the database versus what should be in the codebase.  This is a 6 month
project that will begin ASAP .  Below is an overview of the position for you
to review.

explore this further.

*         Location- Birmingham, Alabama

*         Rate- $50 (if traveling, rate must be inclusive of travel costs),
local candidates preferred

*         Start- ASAP after client chooses resource

*         Description-  Role is a "SQL Server 2005 DBA", however there is a

lot of database design involved.  The resource would be working with a team
of Java developers, and client needs a strong resource that will keep the
Java team in line with what functionality should be in the database versus
what should be in the codebase.  The project will start out working on one
product and will be most Stored Procedures, TransactSQL, and ETL (SSIS for
communicating with a mainframe).  The second product that is worked on will
be a database design from the ground up.  They need someone that has good DB
design skills, can turn out quality Sproc & SSIS work, and has a personality
that will mesh well with their group.

back to me asap.

*Candidate  Submittal*

   1. Candidate First Name  and Last name
   2. Current Location
   3. Phone # © / (H)
   4. Employer Details /rate
   5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID

ii.

6.      Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position

   1. Experience in   Year  /    Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best

Skills

Years

Rating

SQL Server DDBA