Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: Oracle Incentive Compensation consultant

Location: Woodbury, MN

Duration: 6 + months

Best Rate: ALAP

  Start By: 5/4/09

Description/Comment: Responsibilities: Work with Sales Incentive Compensation
team to implement Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) at 3M. We are looking for
a functional OIC consultant with a few years of hands on experience with
implementations (comp plan design & set up, resource mgr ...). A bonus would be
to also have some apps DBA skill set with data programming and application
installation / maintenance experience. If the above OIC functional consultant
skill set is not available, we are not interested.

Skill Sets:

Have to Have:

-Functional OIC Consultant - OIC Set Up, Compensation Plan Design and Set Up,
Resource Manager

-Familiar with OIC data model

-DB / SQL Skills - view creation, functions, procs, data manipulation, etc

-People skills - need to be able to work with clients for the implementation

-Project Mgmt Skills - Ability to manage implementation projects and maintain
applicable project plans.

Nice to Have:

-Oracle (OIC) Apps DBA Skills

-Data modeling experience