Need Only GC/Citizens/EAD-GC

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location

Position: Informatica Admin with Oracle DBA Skills

Location: San Antonio, TX

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $37/hr - $40/hr - W2

Nancy Howard from Comsys will call

Job Description:

Sr. Power Center Admin (Informatica)/Oracle DBA:
5+ years using ETL (Extraction, Transformation, Loading) utilizing Informatica
PowerCenter 8.1.x and 8.6 including software
installation / configuration, object migration and performance
5+ years in Oracle (9i,10g,11g) database administration, patching, OEM and
Strong experience on UNIX platform like SUN Solaris/HP -UX and Shell scripting
Administration of a production Informatica Power Center environment
Migration of Informatica Power Center mappings
Setup appropriate ETL administration best practices and procedures
Maintain updates and/or patches for the ETL environment.
Monitors and tunes ETL repository and system for performance improvements
Identifies, researches, and resolves ETL root cause of production issues or
system problems
Code/folder migration from one environment to another as part of release
Should be able to provide 24x7 on-call support
Ability to perform root cause analysis, performance monitoring and application
related issues
Experience with the Informatica command line utilities
Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills. Track record of
effective presentations and building consensus.