*Dear Partners,*

* *

*We have an Urgent requirement for Business Analyst*

* *

*Location   :  Detroit, MI*

* *

*Duration   :  6 months *

* *

*Please Send Appropriate Profiles Only*

* *

The available position involves various aspects of business analysis,
development and support. Development may involve gathering business
requirements, application architecture design, coding, unit testing and
integration testing of the application enhancement(s). Technical support may
involve troubleshooting issues on the client server application and
supporting databases. Application support may include integration/regression
testing for code releases, assisting the business customer with applications
questions, issues and duty analyst coverage (pager coverage) and looking for
application process improvements

* *

*Skills Required: *

*Must have these skills: *

   - Strong Visual Basic .Net development skills including experience with
   SQL Server DBMS 2005 and Teradata
   - Strong analytical and problem solving skills
   - Strong oral and written communication skills
   - Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
   - Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving
   unexpected problems
   - Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
   - Must have the ability to bring technical experience together with
   business knowledge
   - Strong skills in integrating Word/Excel/Access/Outlook/Visio into
   VB.Net application
   - Ability to deliver under pressure

* *

*Skills Preferred: *

   - J2EE development including Java, HTML, XML, and server side Java-based
   - Solid foundation in Ford and Ford Credit programming standards,
   toolsets and methodologies - Experience with USDM
   - Familiarity with PVCS/code management

*Experience Required: *

   - All stages of system development life cycle with strong focus on
   programming and testing
   - 5+ years experience in Information Technology application development
   - 4+ years experience in web related technologies

*Experience Preferred: *

   - Ford Credit ATD Frameworks and Services
   - Sun Certified for J2EE platform
   - Knowledge of the Ford Credit business, specifically Treasury,
   Accounting and/or the receivable systems (e.g. LA)

*Education Required: *

   - Bachelors Degree in computer science or related technical field (or
   equivalent work experience)

*Education Preferred: *

   - Additional Safety Training/Licensing/Personal Protection Requirements:

* *

*Additional Information : *

   - May be required to work weekends, provide off-hour support, and/or
   carry pagers

*If you are interested in this position please respond me with a word
formatted résumé, rate and Contact details*

Thanks & Regards

*Chandra Kudiri*
Main:    (734) 437-5500 Ext:888
Direct:  (734) 862-1950
Fax:     (734) 437-5508
*iGrid Technologies, Inc.*
*Listen, Think and Deliver...*
www.igridtechnologies.com  Y IM : *chandu_staffing*
** Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress, this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as   we include contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience**