Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation Contact Details with Current

Position: Object Oriented Dev. with C#, C++, threading, com
Location: NYC
Duration: 1 year contract

Rate: $50/hr (Not Negotiable)

Hands on development position as part of a small team building an analytics

The candidate will help accelerate development time by providing expertise in
C#, C++, COM and threading. The candidate will rotate through different parts
of the system writing code, building unit tests and optimizing performance of
real-time data feeds.

MUST HAVES - can not be considered with out the following:

10 years object oriented software development experience
3 years C# professional experience
4 years unmanaged C++ professional experience
Threading & COM experience
Fixed income and derivative knowledge
Building interfaces for real-time data feeds
Bachelors degree

This is a year contract opening that has a potential start date of May 11th,

Object oriented, c#, c++, treading, com, fixed income, derivative, data feeds,
and interfaces

sop...@datagrp.com|Website: www.datagroupinc.net|