Please Send me the suitable profiles to

.NET Developer

Chicago, IL (Need Local Only)

6+ months

Rate: $35/hr

Local candidates only

Defines, designs and develops systems to support real-time trading, deal
structuring and risk management. Investigates analyzes, documents and resolves
issues surrounding complex financial products and models. Liaises with

Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
Development Tools Crystal Reports Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Miscellaneous .Net Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Miscellaneous Ajax Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Packaged Applications Active X No 1
Programming Languages C# Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Protocols ASP Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Protocols JavaScript Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Protocols SQL Server Yes 9 Expert 9-10
Specialties Application Development Yes 8 Expert 9-10
Specialties System Analyst Yes 8 Expert 9-10

Additional Skills:

- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions; self-starter
- Ability to take business requirements and develop solid technical solutions
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- 3 + years experience programming in ASP.NET using C#
- Experience with Javascript, CSS, DHTML
- 3+ years experience working with SQL Server
- Experience using MS Visual Sourcesafe a plus
- Ability to design and implement database solutions
- Knowledge and/or experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge and/or experience with version control practices and software
- Solid troubleshooting skills and ability to debug complex solutions
- Experience with AJAX
- Crystal Reports programming experience
Translate business requirements and functional specifications into to technical
Design and implment database solutions
Troubleshoot and debug complex issues/solutions
Create and maintain implementation scripts.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |