Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: SAP BPC Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 month contract

Rate: ALAP

I have a contract position in Houston, Texas for a SAP BPC Consultant.  This
role will focus mainly on support for financial applications running under SAP
BPC version 5.1 (formerly OutlookSoft CPM).  Expected contract length is about
6 months.

Role:

Ø       Support existing design multi-dimensional hierarchical data models.

Ø       Support the existing Excel input templates and reports that update and
read OLAP cubes.

Ø       Support existing calculation logic, develop new logic as required.

Ø       Create test and rollout plans for new input templates, reports, and
logic.