Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Title: Business Analyst w/Healthcare Knowledge

Location: Columbus, SC

Duration: 12+ months

Rate: $45/Hr

Someone with a health insurance background is preferred and will be considered
before those who do not have this experience. Lead the planning and
prioritization of business support-related activities. Ensure that the design
and integration of proposed process, system, software, and hardware solutions
lead to the development and growth of the business through effective use of
technology. Function as a lead analyst ensuring that department policies,
acceptable procedures and standard methodologies are used in all reviews.
Review proposed major IS system enhancements and identify system issues related
to business support. Ensure cohesion in the customer area and assist both
technical and customer departments in the development of the systems. Gain an
understanding of the big picture; direction of the various business units, and
facilitate the transfer of this understanding to others in the supported
business unit.

Behavior Characteristics:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to design, document
and storyboard business critical functions as they relate to Web. Multi-tasking
and problem solving a must. Strong Business requirements gathering a must.

Required / Desired Skills

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Healthcare Knowledge                                   Highly desired 3 Years
Web/GUI design/interfacing within the last 3 years Required 2 Years
MS Office                                                       Required 4
Years
Prototyping and Design tools                        Nice to have 3 Years
MS Visio                                                         Required 4
Years
Storyboard design                                          Required 3 Years
Process diagram creation                               Required 4 Years
Requirements gathering within the last 3 years Required 2 Years
Web Analysis within the last 3 years             Required 2 Years
IT experience                                                  Required 7 Years