Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: C++ Programmer w/ Telecom exp.

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6+ month contact

Rate: $30-32/hr (Not Negotiable)

JOB TITLE: Mobility Engineering

JOB DESCRIPTION: Prepares Specifications. Participates in design walk throughs.
Constructs applications according to specifications. Tests and documents
applications. Responsible for implementing systems into production and for
verifying success of each implementation. May be responsible for production
support of applications. May be responsible for analysis of user requirements.

C++: Programming: 5+ Years,

Test Director: 3rd Party Tools: 1-3 Years

C: Programming: 1-3 Years,

UML: Programming: 1-3 Years, Visual Studio .Net: Programming: 3-5 Years

Non-technical Skills: Ability to Prioritize, Analytical Skills,

Flexible Team Player

Strong Organizational Skills

Strong Sense of Urgency

Strong Verbal