Please Send me the suitable profiles to

With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location

Position: C/Linux Developer

Duration: 6-8 Months

Location: Cary, NC

Rate: $35/HR (Not Negotiable)

C/Linux Resource

years of experience: at least 5 years with embedded HW & Linux (required)
C programming experience (required)
embedded Linux experience (required)
Linux device driver experience (required)
Understand HW implementation and impact on software implementation (required)
Understand source control management - (experience with Subversion a plus)
Strong debug skills (required)

- college degree: computer science or EE (preferred)
- Experience with mono (allows ability to run C# on Linux platform) (plus)
- ARM processor - Freescale iMX27  (plus)
- audio codec experience (plus)
- VoIP experience (plus)
- Experience with medical devices (plus)
- Experience with serial/RS485 communications (plus)

- Make modifications and enhancements to C code
- Bug fixing and investigation of issues
- Produce design documentation
- Perform software builds
- Maintain manufacturing diagnostic code

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |