Please Send me the suitable profiles to

With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location

Position: UNIX Engineer

Duration: 3+ Months

Location: Dallas, TX (Need Local Only/ F2F is required)

Rate: $37-40/HR (Not Negotiable)

UNIX Engineer - 3+ month contract located in Dallas, TX

7 to 10 years of UNIX experience

Red hat Linux

JBoss or WebLogic

RS6000 and X86

Monitoring background is a plus.

***Technical test required in order to be submitted to the hiring manager.
Test will cover Linux Administration.

sop...@datagrp.com | Website: www.datagroupinc.net |