Please Send me the suitable profiles to

With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location

Position: Web Developer

Location: Houston, TX (Need Local Only/ F2F is required)

Duration: 7+ months

Rate: $35/hr (Not Negotiable)

We are seeking a Web Developer for a contract position in Houston, TX.

Position Description: 5-7 years technical background and 3-5 years directly
related web experience.

-Develops and implements complex internet and intranet applications on one or
more platforms.
-Uses knowledge of web technologies, including C++, Java, Java Script, HTML,
CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or
database interactions.
-Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and
determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective
software/package solution.
-Researches and tracks new web technologies, develops service applications, and
analyzes business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems.
-Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with installation and
security policy and standards.
-May provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.

Skills Needed:
-Experience in Classic ASP
-Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 and/or 2005
-PowerBuilder and ASP.NET a plus
-Self-Motivated team player.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Web Development: ASP