Need GC/US Citizen/EAD

Please Send me the suitable profiles to sop...@datagrp.com for the below
mentioned requirement with rate confirmation Contact Details with Current
Location.

There could be F2F, so try to submit locals or from surrounding states.

Title: Adobe LiveCycle Developer

Location: Jackson, MS (Need Local Only)

Duration: 6+ months

Rate: $ALAP

Need GC/US Citizen/EAD

      Position Requirements/Technical Skills:

      Individual(s) proposed for this position must have the following skills.

      Business Skill Set/Requirements

      5.3.2.1    Ability to effectively communicate in English verbally and in
writing

      5.3.2.2    Ability to interact with functional users and technical staff
regarding business and information technology needs

      5.3.2.3    Ability to listen and solve problems

      5.2.2.4    Ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-tracked team

      Technical/Business Skill Set

      5.3.3.1    Experience implementing systems to address transparency
requirements (state level and FFATA), and ARRA requirements for government
agencies and governing authorities.

           Technical Skill Set
           Requirement

            5.3.1.1
           Using Adobe LiveCycle including LiveCycle Forms ES, LiveCycle Reader
Extensions ES, LiveCycle Digital Signatures ES, LiveCycle PDF Generator ES,
etc. as documented in http://www.adobe.com/products/livecycle) to develop
interactive forms, documents, document templates, and workflows in an
integrated environment
           24 months

            5.3.1.2
           Creation of dynamic XML templates to be rendered as HTML or PDF
files (got this from the web site)
           24 months

            5.3.1.3
           Implementation of document security using digital signatures
           12 months

            5.3.1.4
           Adobe Acrobat Professional Software and Adobe Reader Software
knowledge and experience
           24 months

            5.3.1.5
           Adobe ColdFusion 8 Software experience
           24 months

            5.3.1.6
           XML/XBRL
           24 months

            5.3.1.7
           SQL (querying, DB2 version 8)
           12 months

            5.3.1.8
           Javascript
           12 months

      Experience with grants would be nice.

      In order to determine qualifications, some candidates will be required to
complete a short skills matrix.

      Select candidates will be required to complete a detailed Excel
Experience Information and Reference Workbook.

      Required information will be supplied to short-listed candidates.

      Required experience information must be verifiable via reference checks.
Experience listed that cannot be verified will not count toward the minimum
requirement.

      Top applicants may be required to participate in a face-to-face interview
with Client.

      Selected Candidate will be required to under go E-Verify that is operated
by the United States Department of Homeland Security.