*Please submit resumes to go...@itlogix.com.* *Must Have Defined Benefit
Pension Experience along with the standard business/system analysis skills.*
Location: Arlington, VA
Duration: 7+ months
The Business Analyst MUST have *Defined Benefit Pension experience along
with the standard business/system analysis skills. Detailed* qualifications
* 5-10 years of relevant business analyst experience is required.
* 5+ years of experience in Defined Benefits Pension industry is required.
* Experience in Financial/Banking, Healthcare and/or Association industry a
* Proven experience working with customers in facilitating requirements
sessions, modeling use cases, and documenting business and technical
requirements and processes.
* Experience in communicating effectively with both technical and
* Experience in preparing and delivering technical presentations for
* Experience working in a matrix project environment
* Experience working closely with developers, DBAs, System Testers and User
* Understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
* Knowledge of Windows Server Products (SharePoint, Content Management
Server, BizTalk), a plus.
* Understanding waterfall and agile development methodologies.
* Proficient in MS Windows and Office application suite - including MS
* Must be energetic, goal oriented, innovative, hard working, persistent,
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* BS degree in Business Administration, Management Science, Computer Science
or related field.
* Industry / training certificate in Project Management and/or Business
Period of Performance: Start ASAP through 12/31/2009.
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at